How to resolve Roku connected but not working Problem
Call Toll Free : +1-888-445-7043
Roku is one of the best devices with the help of which users can easily watch free and paid videos on their TV through internet. Many people in their free time are fond of watching TV with their family or friends and with the help of Roku, users spend their free time with great pleasure. Using Roku device, users can streaming movies online in Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, Sling TV, YouTube and can also download movies to their Roku device. In fact, the Roku device can become a source of joy for you and your family. If we talk about its launch, the Roku device was launched on May 20, 2008 and today 39.8 million users use the Roku device, which is really a very great thing.
If we talk about the models of Roku, then there are four best models of Roku device:
1. The Roku Ultra,
2. Roku Premiere
3. Roku Express
4. Roku Streaming Stick Plus+
And if we talk about these models’ price then the price of these models is very normal.
Roku Models Price
- The Roku Ultra – $99.99
- Roku Premiere – $39.99
- Roku Express – $29.99
- Roku Streaming Stick Plus+ -$49.99
But some Roku users also have to face some problems so that their enjoyment time passes with some troubles. And the problem that the Roku users often have to face is Roku connected but not working. So if you are Roku users and you are also facing this problem, then no need to worry now because today we will tell you the right solution to get rid of this problem, with the help of which you will be able to get rid of this problem in no time. Just follow the steps mentioned below and get rid of this problem in no time.
Steps to resolve Roku connected but not working
If you are facing this problem with Roku connected but not working in your Roku device, then don’t worry, many users face this problem daily, but with the help of our steps, they can easily overcome this problem in just a few times. So if you also want the right solution to this problem, then follow the steps given below correctly.
1. First of all you have to restart your device and Router as well.
2. Now, check the network credentials used.
3. After that, you have to switch to wired connection if wireless doesn’t work.
4. Now, replace your device with a new one and after that, check if you can solve this problem. It’s the device reviews that will assist to decide the best model to purchase.
5. Further this, validate and verify the network settings (Navigate to the Settings > Network).
6. Now, perform a system update – Use the settings >System> System update.
7. After that, you have to check if your device is updated with the newest software.
8. Now, check the Ethernet cables used, if you prefer wired connection. Always use best quality cables to use with Roku device.
9. Now, if you find it tough to get rid of error messages, then try for a device replacement.
10. And in last, disconnect the device from network and connect it back once again.
With the help of these steps, you can easily solve Roku connected but not working problem and enjoy your Roku device. So if you are facing this problem in your Roku device, then follow the steps correctly and get solution to this problem. And if you are facing any kind of problem in your Roku device remote like your Roku remote is not working then do not worry and click here Roku remote not working, and follow the steps mentioned on the page to solve this problem.